Types Of Core Aesthetics
Have you ever tried to figure out your core aesthetic? It’s not easy! There are so many different types of core aesthetics, and sometimes it’s hard to find the one that feels like you. That’s why we made this list of core aesthetics to help you out. Just like there are different types of people, there are different types of aesthetics. The following list is a compilation of some of the most popular outfit aesthetics —we hope it helps you find the one that feels just like you!
Different Types Of Core Aesthetics
- Fairycore, sometimes known as Fairy Folk, is a fantasy aesthetic that is heavily influenced by fairy and other things relating to fairies and fairy tales.
- Nature scenes, soft pastel colors, butterflies, enchantment, flowers, gentle creatures like rabbits, and a springtime mood are among the fairycore fashion aesthetic.
- Normcore aesthetic is a unisex design style that features non-attentive, everyday apparel. Jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, button-downs, and shoes are all examples of Normcore fashion.
- Clothing is called normcore when it is appealing and comfortable, and the majority of people regard it as “normal.”
Adventure Core Aesthetic
- Adventure core is a genre that combines adventure, the unknown, and discovery.
- The major topic and philosophy are to encourage curiosity and a desire to see everything.
- It frequently focuses on nature and natural settings.
- Metallic accents and pastels, primarily purple are the key colors for adventure core aesthetic outfits but can be any hue from cyan to pink.
Bro Core Aesthetic
- Cargo shorts or pants, denim shorts (or “jorts”), sportswear, camouflage patterns, baseball hats, and t-shirts or hoodies with the Monster Energy Drink logo are all examples of Brocore fashion.
- Brocore’s style is comparable to that of Normcore.
- However, although most Bros just want to sit around, have a few beers, and watch the game, other Bros tend to get too aggressive at any time.
Cabin Core Aesthetic
- Cottagecore aesthetic outfits are flowing, loose-fitting dresses and skirts with long or puffed sleeves.
- Knitted cardigans, Peter Pan collars, loose linen slacks, and overalls are other important elements of the look.
- Cottagecore is a fashion trend inspired by what one may dress if they lived in a country home or farm.
- It’s a romanticized version of apparel worn in rural settings such as a country home or during a rustic getaway.
Candy Core Aesthetic
- Candy Core is a relatively new fashion trend that emerged in the last few years. This section is about the fashion aesthetic that you see in most popular anime.
- The common features are bright colors, cute imagery, and pastel colors.
- It has different variations but, in short, it consists of vibrant and colorful clothes with an emphasis on candy-like textures and appearances.
- The style consists of high-waisted skirts, punchy colors, and a cute cartoonish anime aesthetic.
Cartel Core Aesthetic
- Cartel Core creates a cohesive aesthetic that is heavily influenced by streetwear and urban culture.
- This aesthetic type may also incorporate the use of symbols such as Mexican wrestler masks, skulls, and other motifs to show their streetwear roots.
- Its garments are made of high-quality materials such as denim, cashmere, or cotton and the colors are usually neutral or earthy tones.
Cartoon Core Aesthetic
- Fashion is fun and should be fun. That’s the philosophy behind Cartoon Core Aesthetic.
- The use of cartoons has been a long-standing tradition in the cartoon core aesthetic design industry, with their popularity stemming from their ability to capture and convey emotions through simplistic symbols and shapes.
Fawn Core Aesthetic
- Mori Kei has influenced Fawncore fashion. Browns, pastel pinks, whites, beiges, greens, and a variety of other neutral hues make up the majority of the clothes.
- Brown designs with white dots are frequent, and they reflect the white spots on fawns.
- Knitwear, as well as brown boots and accessories, are also fashionable.
Happy Core Aesthetic
- The happycore aesthetic is centered on positivism. Its main objective is to assist others in dealing with stressful or delicate situations.
- Small slogans, sketches, images of charming animals, and colorful stickers are some of the ways Happycore is shown.
- Hoodies, warm jackets, t-shirts with positive quotes, jeans, leggings, etc include happy core fashion aesthetics.
Jungle Core Aesthetic
- Junglecore is a style inspired by the bright and enigmatic ways of the jungle, which is typically packed with healthy habitats for local animals, plants, waterfalls, and other jungle sights.
- Khaki clothes, clothes with hemp, sunhats, bandanas, ponytails and minimal makeup, hiking boots, etc, include jungle core aesthetic outfits.
Kid Core Aesthetic
- When dressing Kidcore, be sure to include some color.
- Typically, this aesthetic emphasizes primary colors such as red, blue, and yellow, but it may also include other rainbow tints.
- For a casual appearance, pair a striped rainbow knit with a denim pinafore.
King Core Aesthetic
- Luxury materials from before the Industrial Revolution generally suit this type of aesthetic.
- If at all feasible, use natural materials over synthetics.
- Because suede is fragile and consequently more expensive, patent leather would not be as fashionable as vegan leathers with a matte or suede finish.
- Royals choose eye-catching monochrome costumes to stand out in a crowd and draw attention to themselves.
- Neutrals are fine, but the rest of the color wheel deserves to be recognized.
Love Core Aesthetic
- The visual culture of manufactured romance and devotion is the foundation of love core. Hearts, chocolate boxes, lipstick, love messages, cupid, angels, and the colors red and pink are all popular themes.
- Lingerie, angel wings, satin gowns, and simply general formal date clothing are all part of the love core aesthetic, while some people who identify with it go for a softie style or wear graphic t-shirts with the aforementioned themes.
- Colors like pink, crimson, and white, as well as designs like hearts and lipstick marks, are popular.
Metal Core Aesthetic
- Casual clothing such as slim denim jeans, band T-shirts, and skater shoes are popular among Metalcore fans.
- The early metalcore bands’ artwork was influenced by New York Hardcore, Youth Crew, urban street, and dark crusty aesthetics, among others.
- Some bands’ t-shirt artwork included neon monsters and bright Gorey logos and images from the mid-2000s to the present.